InVID project will have a strong presence at the ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR) that will take in Bucharest, Romania on June 6-9, 2017. The scientific results and developments of CERTH (a technology provision and coordinating partner of the InVID consortium) are reported in four scientific papers that have been accepted for publication, and will be presented and disseminated to the attendees of this widely known and well appreciated conference during its oral, demo and poster sessions. The list of accepted papers is the following:
- C. Boididou, S. Papadopoulos, L. Apostolidis, Y. Kompatsiaris, “Learning to Detect Misleading Content on Twitter” (oral session)
- C. Collyda, E. Apostolidis, A. Pournaras, F. Markatopoulou, V. Mezaris, I. Patras, “VideoAnalysis4ALL: An on-line tool for the automatic fragmentation and concept-based annotation, and the interactive exploration of videos” (demo session).
- F. Markatopoulou, D. Galanopoulos, V. Mezaris, I. Patras, “Query and Keyframe Representations for Ad-hoc Video Search” (poster session)
- D. Galanopoulos, F. Markatopoulou, V. Mezaris, I. Patras, “Concept Language Models and Event-based Concept Number Selection for Zero-example Event Detection” (poster session)
Furthermore, the InVID project is among the supporters of the 2nd International Workshop on Multimedia Forensics and Security (MFSec 2017) that will be held in conjuction with ICMR 2017. At this workshop, the work of CERTH on a method for verifying Web videos by analyzing their online context, will be reported through the following accepted paper for publication.
- O. Papadopoulou, M. Zampoglou, S. Papadopoulos, Y. Kompatsiaris, “Web Video Verification using Contextual Cues”
We will look forward to meeting you in ICMR 2017!